Gateway address was updated, but netmask stayed as 255.255.255.192 (we have the
"bottom 64" addresses, same as on the "live" network).

    -jc-

Information contained in this e-mail message and in any attachments thereto is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems, notify the sender immediately,
and refrain from using or disclosing all or any part of its content to any
other person.