Martin,

Don't worry about it.  It was another "DUH" moment.  As soon as I put the
correct LUN ID in, zFCP worked fine.  I was working through Yast, which is
not big on explaining why something didn't work or even giving you an error
message.  But it isn't a big deal, I should have seen the problem.  I was
concentrating more on training my colleague (looking over his shoulder) than
on what I was doing.

Martha