On 4/15/2014 2:38 PM, Mark Post wrote:
On 4/8/2014 at 04:35 PM, Leland Lucius <lluc...@homerow.net> wrote:
On 4/8/2014 3:11 PM, Mark Post wrote:
On 4/8/2014 at 04:07 PM, Marcy Cortes <marcy.d.cor...@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
Do you have any idea when the SP3 swap fix will reach a kernel in the
service
stream yet?
Fairly soon, I would think.  A new update should be coming out with the
single bug fixed that caused the withdrawal as soon as QA gets done with it.
(At least that's what I understand they're doing, so don't depend too much on
what I say.  Check the changelog after you get it.)
Oooo...that's way better news than I got from support!  I know it's not
concrete but at least it gives me a tepid fuzzy.  :-)
It looks like the update has been released.  Hopefully this will fix the
problem without the nasty kernel bug we encountered previously.  Please give it
a test.
Will do.  Thanks for the heads up!

Leland