After I wrote my Mainframe History blog
(http://butmostlyaboutcats.blogspot.com/2014/03/mainframe-memories.html), I
received an invitation to present at a 50th Anniversary event in Johannesburg.
I created a presentation based on that blog and have subsequently created a
video from it. I've posted the video at http://youtu.be/Nj7XuDxl7kk.

A couple of notes:

- The first 6 minutes is a collage of mainframe clips that I've found on
YouTube. The attribution is shown at the end of the collage
- The presentation proper contains images whose attributions I am still
compiling and will add as soon as I have them all
- It's a first pass so there are still holes, imperfections, and inaccuracies.
It's not a documentary just a (faulty) memoir!

Neale