I'm looking for advice on debugging a LUN connectivity issue on a SLES11 SP3
server.

I'm assisting one of our SA's to add some FCP attached LUN's to a new server.
We have many other servers on this LPAR already using LUN's across the same
connections with no issues.

I'm able to run 'zfcp_host_configure 0.0.nnnn 1' with no issues.  Running
'zfcp_disk_configure 0.0.nnnn 0xnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 0x00nn000000000000 1' produces
no errors or log messages but when running 'lszfcp -D' it reports 'Error: No
fcp devices found.'  I've also attempted to add it in YaST, but upon clicking
next when it drops back to the main screen the LUN is not in the list.

What tools are available to help debug this issue?  I see a ztcpdbf command
that produces output, but was unable to find any documentation on how to
interpret the status codes, etc.

VR,

Justin Sollenberger