This may be a question for the z/OS board, but since all of our z/OS lives
inside z/VM guests I will ask it here first.

Our IT staff wants us to use SSL so that outside users can access the z/VM
LPAR without having to get vpn accounts.  Currently they do.  We access
z/OS via logging into a VM LPAR and then dialing into the z/OS guest.  The
3270 client we use has SSL capability.  What needs to be enabled/turned on
on the VM side to allow a connection via SSL?  The IT folks are going to
open a port for this purpose.

Thanks.