I tried to download the file too, from 3 separate networks. The download
dies after tranfering very close to a floppy disk (something between 1457kb
and 1452kb).
I tried to download the Google Drive version, but looks like the file has
been deleted.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.