Hello All,
               I tried below step as well to diagnose this issue.

[root@linux12 0.0.260c]# cd /sys/bus/ccw/drivers/zfcp/

[root@linux12 zfcp]# ls
0.0.260c  0.0.271c  bind  module  uevent  unbind

[root@linux12 zfcp]# cd 0.0.260c

[root@linux12 0.0.260c]# ls
availability  cmb_enable  cutype  devtype  driver  modalias  online  power
 subsystem  uevent

[root@linux12 0.0.260c]# cat online
0

[root@linux12 0.0.260c]# cat online
0

[root@linux12 0.0.260c]# echo 1 > online

[root@linux12 0.0.260c]# cat online
1

[root@linux12 0.0.260c]# lsscsi

[root@linux12 0.0.260c]# ls -F
0x500507630710c4df/  card_version  cutype   driver@  hardware_version
 in_recovery  modalias  peer_d_id  peer_wwpn    port_rescan  status
 uevent
availability         cmb_enable    devtype  failed   host0/
 lic_version  online    peer_wwnn  port_remove  power/       subsystem@

[root@linux12 0.0.260c]# cd 0x500507630710c4df

[root@linux12 0x500507630710c4df]# ls -F
access_denied  failed  in_recovery  power/  status  uevent  unit_add
 unit_remove

[root@linux12 0x500507630710c4df]# cio_ignore -r 260c

[root@linux12 0x500507630710c4df]# chccwdev -e 260c
WARNING: Device[0.0.260c] is already  online
Done

[root@linux12 0x500507630710c4df]#  lszfcp -P
0.0.260c/0x500507630710c4df rport-0:0-0

[root@linux12 0x500507630710c4df]# lsscsi

[root@linux12 0x500507630710c4df]# lsluns
-bash: /sbin/lsluns: /usr/bin/perl: bad interpreter: No such file or
directory

[root@linux12 0x500507630710c4df]# cat /etc/zfcp.conf
cat: /etc/zfcp.conf: No such file or directory

But After this I couldn't able to progress , as I don't know much about the
way of solving this issue. Can anybody help.