Docker requires golang from google as it is built using the go build
command. There is a project that is creating a gccgo build. Some folks in
IBM Germany appear to be helping on this. I suspect in order to get docker
going. I have built a gcc-5.0 with gccgo which has s390x as a target which
builds the go command but it still requires work.