Hello,

Question on expanding a CMS.  Normally I create a new mini disk(larger)  and
use COPYFile  <Old to New> mini disk.  That could leave Cylinder gaps on disk
when old mini disk is deleted.

Is there a procedure that allows me to back up a mini disk and restore to a new
larger mini disk, aside from using  COPYFile?   DDR seems to be a Cylinder to
Cylinder backup/restore?

Thanks
Joe

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained
therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended
recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your
computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we
do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures
relating to European legal entities.