Von:    "Smith, Ann (CTO Service Delivery)" <ann.sm...@thehartford.com>
An:     LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU,
Datum:  26-02-15 01:57 PM
Betreff:        Retiring
Gesendet von:   Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

Tomorrow is my last day at IBM
Hit the big 60 and I am retiring
8 years working in MVS, 22 in VM and 8 with Linux
I will miss the work and the people I've met along the way

Annie Smith
addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.

send email to lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or