The apache web server is available on the installation media, I believe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Vitale,
Joseph
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 10:41 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Where can I locate Apache Web server for zLinux?

Hello,

I need to install a simple Web Server to server up  1  file.  Internal load
balancing requirement.

Looked at Apache Web site, found binaries for  Windows and Linux X86.  Nothing
for s390.

Do I need to download source or is there a pre-compiled  zLinux version
available  ?

Thanks
Joe

Joseph Vitale
Technology Services Group
Mainframe Operating Systems

Pershing Plaza
95 Christopher Columbus Drive
Floor 14
Jersey City,  N.J.  07302
Work  201-395-1509
Cell    917-903-0102

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying
or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained
therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended
recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your
computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we
do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures
relating to European legal entities.

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/
privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.