Hi!

In our setup we have two swap disks. One on 300 and one on 301. 300
works fine, but with the 301 swap disk I get the error in subject.
This *only* happens if I logout, if I just reboot (or ipl cms) it
works just fine, so it *might* have something to do with SWAPGEN.

'SWAPGEN 300 524288' /* create a 256M VDISK disk swap space */
'SWAPGEN 301 1048576' /* create a 512M VDISK disk swap space */

In order to fix the problem I have to run mkswap after each logout.

The error only seems to be a problem on our new SLES 12 machines (SuSE
Linux) - but that might as well be a red herring.

I'm a newbie on s390, so please bare with me if I've used the wrong wording.

--
chs