Plus, even if you could find out if other zVM guests had access to the
LUN, that would not tell you what other systems, outside of this zVM (I.E.
On other zVM¹s, or on Intel or PowerPC systems, Linux or Windows, or even
Solaris or AIXŠ) had access to the LUN.
--
Robert P. Nix | Sr IT Systems Engineer |  Data Center Infrastructure
Services

Mayo Clinic, a mission-driven worldwide leader in health care for 150
years.
http://150years.mayoclinic.org/