That's one way to do it.
We moved from one 10 service pack to the next using rug

http://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7008357

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Michael
Weiner
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 12:04 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] SUSE 10 SP1

Actually I should say that I am trying to upgrade on z/VM. I was thinking about
pulling the files down like doing a fresh install -- PUNCH it and act like I am
doing a new install and then instead of selecting "New Installation" I select
"Update Installation."

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike

--
Michael Weiner
Systems Admin
Infinity Systems Software, Inc.
One Penn Plaza Suite 2010
New York, NY 10119
o: (646) 405-9300
c: (845) 641-0517

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/