On 06/22/2015 07:15 PM, Steffen Maier wrote:
On 06/22/2015 04:05 PM, Shumate, Scott wrote:
It fixes the issue permanently.  But this has happened three times
after OS patching.

-----Original Message-----
From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of
Offer Baruch
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 12:02 AM

Maybe i didn't understand you correctly...
Did your procedure fix the problem permanently or just until the next
reboot?

On Jun 22, 2015 6:42 AM, "Offer Baruch" <offerbar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is it possible that the zfcp module is not being loaded after the
reboot?
Can you issue this command after the reboot:
lsmod | grep fcp
Can you also make sure this udev rule is in place and send it content:
/etc/udev/rules.d/56-zfcp.rules