Hello lists,

I made a short 5 minute video on automating SSH key setup using zoom. (the
user's names are totally mythical :)) See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p19-08aJUEA

I plan to present on it in more detail tomorrow at MVMUA in Poughkeepsie NY.

Unfortunately, the latest code is not yet on the Internet as SourceForge
R/W access has been offline for 4 days!!  (so much for 'five nines';
they're down to one - but 'what do you want for nothing?' :)).

    -Mike MacIsaac