Hello Rick,

Everything seems to be in order on that PARM file.

The only option I haven’t tried yet from this PARM is to force the resolution
by using the  inst.resolution=1024x768 parameter, but I’m not sure if that
maybe causing some weird behavior by the VNC client/server piece.
I know it sounds silly, but could you try with the following PARM file:

ro ramdisk_size=40000 cio_ignore=all,!condev
ip=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx::xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:22:lnxmnt71.marriott.com:enccw0.0.0500:none
rd.znet=qeth,0.0.0500,0.0.0501,0.0.0502,layer2=0
nameserver=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
rd.dasd=0.0.0200 rd.dasd=0.0.0300 rd.dasd=0.0.0301
inst.vnc
inst.vncpassword=xxxx
inst.repo=nfs:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:/var/opt/rhel71

if that fails again, does the installer gives you any hint of what might have
happened? Are you able to get a shell access ?

Thank you,

Kind Regards,
Filipe Miranda