DASD 203E CP SYSTEM ZOSA0E   0
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 18:23:37

But I don't like the look of that; shouldn't it say LNX104?  The guest it
is attached to is LNX004. We have been labeling the MOD-9 where the OS
lives the same as the guest, So when I ask Q 2314  I get:

DASD 2314 CP SYSTEM LNX004   1
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 18:27:44

Which is fine. The dasd we add to guest LNX004 is labeled in sequence
LNX104, LNX204, etc.  It may be wrong on our spreadsheet.  To be on the
safe side I will just find some free dasd to add to the guest in question
and fix it later.  We have a "production" zOS guest with a lot of MOD-9s
attached to it and I don't want to mess it up.  I will get my part time
sysprog to make sure I am re-attaching the correct disks.  We are okay for
now.   We are not in a crunch for dasd yet, and I want to err on the side
of caution.

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Thanks, Neale!