>>> On 8/20/2015 at 09:11 AM, Michael Weiner <mwei...@infinite-blue.com> wrote:
> Which do you download the ISO?
>
> Does this get installed on vmWARE or System z?

As I stated in my email, the ISO image contains all the SRPMs for the product.
Not needed for installation, but made available as the licensing requires.  The
server piece now runs on the mainframe. I'm not aware of VMware being available
for the mainframe.

The piece you want is the compressed image of the appliance. There is a pointer
to the installation (and troubleshooting) document on the download page.