Mark,

No they are no big at all.  My LNXMAINT.192 is sized for 350 MB and has plenty
of space left.

When I ftped the first time, I got the errors like

ftp> put RH71.initrd.img  RH71.INITRD
200 Port request OK.
150 Storing file 'RH71.INITRD'
451 Data transfer aborted: record too long

That was the reason that I generated the email thread.

After your response. I did another ftping and this time worked

ftp> QUOTE SITE FIX 80
200 Site command was accepted.
200 Representation type is IMAGE.
ftp> put RH71.initrd.img RH71.INITRD
200 Port request OK.
150 Storing file 'RH71.INITRD'
250 Transfer completed successfully.
ftp: 26347136 bytes sent in xxxxSeconds xxxx.xKbytes/sec.
ftp> put RH71.kernel.img RH71.KERNEL
200 Port request OK.
150 Storing file 'RH71.KERNEL'
250 Transfer completed successfully.
ftp: 3749376 bytes sent in x.xxSeconds xxxx.xKbytes/sec.
ftp> QUIT

I further checked the LNXMAINT.192 and they are there as expected.

RH71     KERNEL   D1 F         80      46868        900
RH71     INITRD   D1 F         80     329340       6433
RHEL65   KERNEL   D1 F         80     113594       1752
RHEL65   INITRD   D1 F         80     234521       4581

I believe I am alrght now. Thanks for all you assistance.

Ray