The 2016 VMWorkshop is scheduled for June 23-25, 2016,  it will be held
at Rutgers University, Busch Campus Center. 604 Bartholomew Rd,
Piscataway Township, NJ 08854.

This years VMWORKSHOP is the 6 since they were reanimated at Ohio State
in 2010.

One of the most valuable parts of the VMWORKSHOP is the sessions given
in small less formal settings with access to the speakers.

Have you done something unique at your shop? Written an interesting
piece of code? Integrated your z/VM and/or Linux with other systems?
Are you willing to talk about these?  If you have never presented at the
VMWORKSHOP we will  be providing  some incentives for new presenters.
These presentation do not need to be a full hour, a solid 20 minute
presentation would be valuable.   If you need help brushing up your
presentation we have volunteers that can help. Once the incentives are
finalized we will publish them.

So put the 2016 VMWORKSHOP on your calendar, find out if your manager
will approve the $100 fee for attendance.  The registration will be
opening soon.

Regards,
Phil Tully