If it helps, jar files are just zip files, and you could find the jars,
read them with something like PerlĀ¹s Archive::Zip and create a map of
classes found in the jar files.
--
Robert P. Nix | Sr IT Systems Engineer | Data Center Infrastructure
Services

Mayo Clinic | 200 First Street SW | Rochester, MN 55905
507-284-0844 | nix.rob...@mayo.edu
"quando omni flunks moritati"