From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Christer
Solskogen
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 6:21 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: zswap missing?

Hi!

Isn't zswap available for s390x? I can't find anything on either
SLES11 or SLES12.

--
chs

For LINUX-390 subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to
lists...@vm.marist.edu with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit
For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/
© 2016 Ensono, LP. All rights reserved. Ensono is a trademark of Ensono, LP.
The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended
only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message
or any copy of it from your computer system.