Tore, has your group looked into the xCAT/OpenStack support that now
comes with z/VM 6.3? Or did you just roll your own there?

Have a good one.

DJ

On 03/22/2016 10:32 AM, Agblad Tore wrote:
OpenStack is lots of stuff.
And a big difference just as Mark says, in some parts.
Otherwise you can make it work.
We have a beta version implementing openStack API (only some yet) communicating
via SMSG.
For this you need only one Linux server per SSI.
And no, there is no offering from RedHat, we had to code that part (API via
SMSG) ourselves.
But dashboard for example and most other components is possible to download and
setup.

/Tore

Tore Agblad
zOpen, IT Services