From:   Mark Pace <pacemainl...@gmail.com>
To:     LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Date:   04/19/2016 02:58 PM
Subject:        Re: Simple DASD question
Sent by:        Linux on 390 Port <LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU>

You could try.

sles003:~> /sbin/lsdasd
Bus-ID     Status      Name      Device  Type  BlkSz  Size      Blocks

0.0.0201   active      dasda     94:0    ECKD  ???    7042MB    ???

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems