Hello lists,

I added support for Ubuntu Linux to the new zoom 1-22 release. See:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/system-zoom/files/

You will only find a .rpm, not a .deb package.  But the Ubuntu "alien"
command quickly and seemingly accurately converts RPMs to .deb format.

For reading CMS files, it would seem that cmsfscat and cmsfslst are
missing, so I modified the code to use cmsfs-fuse. I streamlined it so SLES
and RHEL also use cmsfs-fuse.  Less is more (sorry Rick :)).

There is also a new, short chapter (5) "zoom on Ubuntu" in the PDF.

This code is still very much experimental, but hopefully in keeping with
the "Release early, release often" open-source philosophy.

Enjoy if you are so inclined as to try it.  Feedback is always welcome.

    -Mike MacIsaac