On 2016-08-18 18:12, Mark Post wrote:
On 8/18/2016 at 07:52 AM, Christer Solskogen
<christer.solsko...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Are there any distributions that package this kernels?
Not Linux 4.5, no, but as that page says, there's no new functionality
for z Systems included in 4.5.  In general, new functionality is back
ported to older versions and included at Service Pack/Update
boundaries.  In the case of SUSE SLES12 SP2, we're actually upgrading
the kernel to version 4.4, but that doesn't happen every time.

Debian testing does have kernel 4.6. (But I guess I have to import the
new s390-tools soonish.)

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern