Hi there

Is there anything special that needs to be done when cloning a redhat guest?
E.g I cloned a guest that has 3 disks which include some volume groups and at
some point after a reboot I get the below error which seems to me the device
name / id is wrong.

Error response from daemon: devmapper: Unknown device
c4dc6e6a42b0ee9af41a7361e1c6a85d6ff339d06fbdfc6537ec1c90e78a2a02.

Any suggestions or what needs to be done after the guest is cloned to get the
new ID?

Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone