From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solsko...@gmail.com>
Date: 10/27/16 07:23 (GMT-07:00)
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: WWN change

Hi!

We are in the process of moving our z/VMs and all of the linux systems over
to z13 from a zEC12.
And just to make it even more complicated we are moving. That also means
that the disk system is also moved (DS8870). The disk system is somehow in
sync with the old system, I'm no storage guy so I'm not sure how this work.
I only know that it works ;-)

But after the move the wwn is going to change (I guess it would have
changed anyways?) - Is there an easy way or do I have to add the luns
manually for every server once the linux system is running on z13?

Linux system disks are on 3390, but data is on SAN / zfcp.