Did you try ³systems-analyze critical-path²? If it would work, then it
should show the longest path, which at this point, should be the one which
is incomplete.
--
Robert P. Nix | Sr IT Systems Engineer | Data Center Infrastructure
Services

Mayo Clinic | 200 First Street SW | Rochester, MN 55905
507-284-0844 | nix.rob...@mayo.edu
"quando omni flunkus moritati"