>  I started in the business in 1972.  Our local college had an 8k IBM 1130
Almost immediately,
> I wanted to find out move about it. After graduation, I went to work at
my present employer
> (Baldor).  After 40 years here, I have accepted an early retirement.

Sounds like we both got into the business around the same time.  My
university did have an S/360
model 65 with LCS, but the first actual hands on access to a computer was a
S/360 model 20.

Enjoy your retirement or whatever you do in the next chapter of your life.

>  (Anyone happen to have the instructions on haw to move  to  a different
email address.
> I am using a work email  address that will be killed in the next day or
two.)

I don't know of a way to change your E-mail address on the mailing list,
but if you go to
http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390 and scroll down to
"Subscription request"
near the bottom of the page, you can subscribe with your personal E-mail
address, and after
that is active, you can unsubscribe from your work E-mail address.

Fred Bader