Hi Mariusz,

You can take a look at the ACCOUNT module. (IIRC it's on MAINT 193) This
processes an account input file. You can find information about the
ACCOUNT module in the CMS Command and Utilities guide.
(https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSB27U_6.4.0/com.ibm.zvm.v640.dmsb4/acnt1.htm?view=kc)

You can also write your own procedures. The CP Planning guide describes
the layout of the records.
(https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSB27U_6.4.0/com.ibm.zvm.v640.hcpa5/hcpa5125.htm?view=kc)

We have an exec that processes the account records. We also send the
account records to our performance group, they have their own procedures
to process the data.

Regards, Berry.