Hi, Maggie!!

Are there still spots available in your performance class? I'm very interested
in attending. I could, of course, just stand in the hall and listen through the
door jamb...Anyway, let me know if you have spots, and what you will be
covering in the class.

Thanks!!

R;

Rob Hamilton
Sr. System Engineer
Chemical Abstracts Service
2540 Olentangy River Rd.
Columbus, OH 43202
614-447-3600 x2517

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message transmission, including any
attachment(s), may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information
from Chemical Abstracts Service ("CAS"), a division of the American Chemical
Society ("ACS"). If you have received this transmission in error, be advised
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited. Please destroy all copies of the message
and contact the sender immediately by either replying to this message or
calling 614-447-3600.