If you are wondering what Open Source packages are available in the Linux on z
space, we have published our catalog of software (that is, the stuff SNA has
built). This catalog includes the binary RPMs and source RPMs for the following:

1. ClefOS - our CentOS clone for 6.5->6.9 and 7.1.1503->7.3.1611 (the ISOs are
downloadable from https://www.sinenomine.net/products/linux/clefos)
2. EPEL7 - This is the extra packages library from RH (about 17,000 packages)
3. SNA - packages we built for ClefOS/RHEL 6 & 7

These are all downloadable from our site – no registration or $ required.

https://www.sinenomine.net/products/linux/clefos/packages

Note both docker and golang packages are among these. Which means if you go to:

https://hub.docker.com/u/sinenomine/

You can test drive over 50 containers including OpenShift 1.5 and you can do so
under any distribution (not just ClefOS).

Neale

P.S. My only commercial plug is that we offer support for this all this stuff.