Yes Alan, I know and agree, and I already got scolded by Mark the last time
I said so.

But I don't think most of us work on an environment where "let's try again,
file a bug report, send the logs, and install AFTER the fix is available"
is something possible. Or let's just reinstall a dummy machine using FTP to
get this bug fixed.

There's not enough time, there's less people on the team than we should
have, and HTTP works (for now). So we forget FTP and move on.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.