From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Robert J
Brenneman
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2018 5:03 PM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: TSM client - DSMC interface hung

Check your gskit version :
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PI90141

Theres a known issue with certain gskit versions on z14 where some tasks hang
forever and possibly also drive high cpu utilization while hung.

Fix is an updated gksit version, or a z14 specific workaround on the current
version if the software product has not delivered an update with the new gskit
version included. The details of the workaround vary by software product - open
a PMR against TSM client and they will steer you towards the best solution in
your case.

--
Jay Brenneman

For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/