Isn't the ibm tool just for z/os and at the LPAR level?  nothing to do
with what goes on inside z/vm.  nothing to do with what goes on inside
linux for specific licensing.

I've been asked to provide such information by another vendor, and that
function will be released shortly.  This allows the 4 hour rolling
average for linux servers (x or z), pools of linux servers, groups of
linux servers, and can be done for applications inside linux as well.
It can also be used for VSE if anyone cares.   So I've led the horse to
water.