Don't know - I worked on RETAIN and then HONE - wrote a thing called
REGISTER that did DIRMAINT/RACF admin via panels - then z/VM tools and
system support -then started working from home in '96 doing various and
sundry things around z/VM and zLinux.   I just know the Boulder plant
started to feel like a haunted house as manufacturing (especially printing)
moved elsewhere.   Now it's a major DR site AFAIK ...

Well we're very OT here but thanks for reminiscing ;-)

Scott Rohling