I recently setup SSL/TLS on our VSFTPD server.

The problem is anytime someone connects with SSL/TLS any messages written
to the log file do not have a LF or CRLF at the end.  Example.

Wed Oct  3 15:25:49 2018 vsftpd [pid 12912]: "" from "10.0.192.124":
vsf_sysutil_recv_peek*Wed Oct  3 15:38:56 2018 [pid 13254] CONNECT: Client
"10.0.192.124"*

The bold and underlined piece should have been a new line, but it was
appended to the end of the SSL/TLS message.

I have done a lot of searching with google and can't find an answer.  So I
hope that someone here may have seen this before.

TIA

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems