I've been working at home exclusively (except for customer engagements)
since 1996 or so..  I think I'd have retired much sooner if I'd had a daily
commute to deal with.  In this virtual world - physical location means less
and less.

I'm not sure there's anyone on my team less then 50 - so that rumor may be
true :-)  I'll be passing a baton to someone who may or may not make it to
the next leg .... :(

Scott Rohling