I have uploaded a draft white paper/red piece describing how to install
OpenShift Origin version 3.10 on Linux on Z in two modes:

  1.  An “all-in-one” configuration where the master, infrastructure, and
compute nodes run on a single Linux on Z virtual machine
  2.  A multi-architecture configuration consisting of an x86_64 node acting as
master, infrastructure, and compute node; and a Linux on Z virtual machine
running as a compute node. The x86_64 master will schedule and deploy workloads
on either platform

Currently, the draft document only has the installation instructions for
getting a cluster up and running. I am adding examples of running various
applications such as:

  1.  Simple single container application
  2.  A source-to-image build using Wildfly and MongoDB containers
  3.  A complex application consisting of Spark, Hadoop, and Zeppelin

The document may be found:
https://download.sinenomine.net/epel/Getting_Started_with_OpenShift_v3.10.pdf

The instructions are based on running a ClefOS 7.5.1804 system but RHEL 7.5 may
be used by pointing at the appropriate ClefOS “extras”repository
(https://download.sinenomine.net/clefos/7/)

Neale