Thank you Alan,

*CP Q MDISK 201 LOC                                                  *
TargetID Tdev OwnerID  Odev Dtype Vol-ID Rdev   StartLoc       Size
SLES15   0201 SLES15   0201 3390  LL631F 631F          1      10016

*Q DASD DETAILS 631F
  *
631F  CUTYPE = 3990-EC, DEVTYPE = 3390-0C, VOLSER = LL631F, CYLS = 10017
      CACHE DETAILS:  CACHE NVS CFW DFW PINNED CONCOPY
           -SUBSYSTEM   Y    Y   Y   -    N       N
              -DEVICE   Y    -   -   Y    N       N
      DEVICE DETAILS: CCA = 1F, DDC = 1F, SS = 0
      DUPLEX DETAILS: --
      CU DETAILS: SSID = 003E, CUNUM = 6300
      SERIAL NUMBER: XXCA-A3E00