Marco I have Hipersockets with Suse 15 and Ubuntu 18 running in lpar no z/VM on
a zBC12

Sent from MI A2

On Feb. 5, 2019 10:54 p.m., Marco Banuelos <marco.banue...@suse.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm experiencing some problems with SLES 12 SP4 running on z/vm 7.1, I made a
SLES 12 SP4 installation and I configured with OSA network, now the customer
want's to switch from OSA to Hipersocket and the HiperSocket network it's not
showed on the SLES 12 SP4 vm, I rebooted the vm, I tried to install manually
the driver, but it's not working.

Does anyone experienced this issue?

Thank you.
Best Regards.