Simply place the guest in an SSI relocation domain that includes only z13-
and/or z14-type machines.  No need to create a separate SSI cluster.

Regards,
Alan Altmark
IBM

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.marist.edu_htbin_wlvindex-3FLINUX-2D390&d=DwIFAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=XX3LPhXj6Fv4hkzdpbonTd1gcy88ea-vqLQGEWWoD4M&m=XKgxtzcOEP-ZLMXkAl8OZfmyx8Px0mLgNcorZHiceqU&s=a6l-quCk4twnr_q5s5sAMR7-6qN4vAkyxtHpiIHRjJI&e=