Hi Mark,

Oops. It turns out the rdsosreport.txt isn't saved properly. So after the
reboot we lost this.

I ran journalctl and watched for an eyecatcher. I noticed the LVM2_member
missing message and not checking dasdl1. I can't remember any obvious message
prior to that.

Unfortunately the regular console log doesn't provide more information on that
either. In fact, it's even more confusing as this has no apparent problem with
dasdl1. Below the console, copied from the PROP log, but the last message
before "Generating.." is lost.

dasdm:(nonl) dasdm1  OK
Found device /dev/dasdl1.  OK
Started dracut initqueue hook.
Starting File System Check on /dev/dasdl1...  OK
Reached target Remote File Systems (Pre). OK
Reached target Remote File Systems.  OK
Started File System Che

Generating "/run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt"
Entering emergency mode.

I have re-enabled the file system check for the LVM disk, let's see if this
will once again introduce the error.

Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Berry van Sleeuwen
Flight Forum 3000 5657 EW Eindhoven