Hi....
We are getting close to SHARE in Pittsburgh. By now I suspect that pretty
much anyone who's going is registered and has started looking at the
agenda... OK, well maybe not looking at the agenda yet. Maybe it's time for
that too? While you're doing that, consider chairing a session or more for
this program. If you're going to a session anyway, it doesn't inhibit that,
is super easy to do, and your peers and presenters would appreciate your
efforts. Review the list below and let me know via direct email please,
those you'd like to volunteer for. If you've never chaired a session
before, it's really easy and I'm happy to talk to you about it. Just shoot
me a direct email.

Thanks!
John

ID Session Title Day Start Time Speakers
25840 Making the Business Case for the IBM LinuxONE and Linux on IBM Z
Mon 2019-08-05,
11:15:00 Eduardo C. Oliveira
25460 Customer Experiences Managing z/VM, Linux on IBM Z, and LinuxONE
Mon 2019-08-05,
14:15:00 Tracy Dean
25926 Linux System Management for the Mainframe System Programmer Mon
2019-08-05,
14:15:00 Mark Post
25916 Linux on IBM Z Performance - What's New? Mon 2019-08-05, 16:45:00 Stefan
Reimbold
25663 Advanced Systems Management of LinuxONE and Linux on IBM Z using IBM
Wave for z/VM Tue 2019-08-06, 10:00:00 Romney White
Eduardo C. Oliveira
25667 z/VM Upgrade In Place Installation Tue 2019-08-06, 10:00:00 Richard
Lewis
25463 IBM Blockchain Platform Explained Wed 2019-08-07, 08:30:00 Austin
Grice
Jin VanStee
Kevin Breitenother
Garrett Woodworth
25724 Audit Data Schmaudit Data: Why Do I Care When I Know What I Did?
Wed 2019-08-07,
10:00:00 Brian Jagos
24953 Performance Evaluation of SAP Linux Application Servers on IBM Z
Thu 2019-08-08,
11:15:00 Veng Ly
Fimy Hu
25668 Using Your Performance Monitor to Watch z/VM and Linux on IBM Z
Fri 2019-08-09,
08:30:00 Rich Smrcina
25923 How You Can Containerize Your Applications Fri 2019-08-09,
10:00:00 Wilhelm
Mild
25426 Securing Blockchain on IBM Z and LinuxONE Fri 2019-08-09, 11:15:00 Barry
Silliman

"Common sense is not so common."
         * Voltaire, Dictionnaire Philosophique (1764)

http://www2.marist.edu/htbin/wlvindex?LINUX-390