docker-ce 18.06.3 is available in the ClefOS EPEL if you wish to try it. I have
also built 18.09 but it's build mechanism is separate from the ClefOS builder.

Strace may be useful in helping diagnose as would gdb if you can attach to the
hanging process.

Neale Ferguson
SNA - 20 Years of Customer Success

On 9/24/19, 05:13, "Linux on 390 Port on behalf of Johan Schelling"