Hi Juha,

there have been some fixes in the IPL code recently that will be
available for SLES15.2 with one of the next updates.
But I can not say definitely that one of them is causing your issue.

Are there any additional messages on the screen?

How did you IPL the system?

Could you please try to IPL with clearing the memory? Just issue

#cp i XXXX clear

where XXXX is your device number and clear sets the contents of your
virtual machine's storage to binary zeros before the operating system is
loaded.

Regards,
Stefan