It seems that there has been updates for those packages for some time that
aren't updated on that site. Either way, agreed that it's odd why they
aren't are GitHub, but I guess that's why OMP added the mirrors ;-)

Thank you,

John Mertic
Director of Program Management - Linux Foundation
ASWF, ODPi, and Open Mainframe Project
jmer...@linuxfoundation.org
+1 234-738-4571
Schedule time with me at https://cal.mixmax.com/johnmertic